Wednesday, April 8, 2009

25 Weeks


Your baby rivals the average rutabaga in weight -- about 1 1/2 pounds. (Length: 13 1/2 inches, head to heel.)

Another week down! I am now 25 weeks pregnant- YEAH!!!
Baby GIRL is growing lots and making me bigger and bigger in EVERY area :/
So far this 25 weeks has really been a whole new experience for me...

Some of the best:
*First and For most- its pretty awesome when she is moving and grooving in there. Even if it hurts
*I have been able to buy new clothes- most of which are much more comfortable than any other item of clothing I have ever owned- (I love you rubber band waist band :)
*People really are concerned and worried about you all the time. "Don't lift that" "Let me open the door for you"
*Buying baby things
*Watching my belly grow
*Today she must have caught her foot in my ribs because it was like something got stuck there then all the sudden it was the huge jolt and like a punch to my tummy right below my rib
*Ryan is so excited and I love how he tells me he cant wait till she gets here all the time
*My outlook on whats important, cool, fun, what I want in my future has dramatically changed and continues to everyday (makes me think I could be growing up)

Some of the not so best:
*Maternity clothes have come a long way but I am very picky about my clothes and its been very limiting for me- ESP since NO ONE sells maternity pants for the LONG legged
*It can get annoying when everyone thinks I cant do anything- I am more independent than you might think and when I want something done I want it done now and Ill do it myself :)
*Back hurts most of the time
*Finding it extremely hard to breath

Some of the WEIRD things:
*I seriously got dumber
*My vision has become very bad- I have always had good eyes but I not cant see anything now- don't even ask me to drive at night. I have been in far to many 'close ones'
*My anxiety has become very extreme
*Dreams are very real and very strange. I usually wake up crying
*My inny belly button is starting to no longer be an inny- many years ago when I was a silly teen I decided to get myself a bellybutton ring. I took it out around my Junior year in high school and the hole has never heeled. Right now you can see both ends of the once belly ring- 2 holes in the middle of my tummy. (weird and hard to explain how it looks)
*I have no more balance- I tend to tip over
*Really I have become much more dumb- I say the weirdest things and in the middle of a sentence I trail off on random words and shove them together. It leaves me with people just looking at me like I'm on drugs.

I really could go on and on about each list esp the WEIRD things :) Although its a little frustrating sometimes I couldn't be more happy with my life. I cant wait to hold my baby in my arms and be able to help her grow into an amazing person.
Yah for 25 weeks down and Yah for 15 more weeks to go.

5 comments :

Chanse and Janell said...

You are such a cutie!
I'm glad you're having a good pregnancy and everything is moving right along.
You need to post a prego pic lady!

Oh, and you can come DI shopping with me any time:)

Esther said...

Wow! 25 weeks! You are getting closer, I can't wait to see her, but keep her in another 15 weeks ok? My sister had a baby at 25 weeks and that was really scary! He is 6 now, but it was a close one for a few months.

Tara Bennett said...

I also had issues finding long-legged pants. Old Navy sells them, but they don't stay up, soooo.... it's still no good, unless you're into showing plumber's crack, which I somehow doubt. ;o)

I also couldn't breathe, had terrible anxiety, an outty belly button, and it seems like there was something else on your list I could totally relate to. It's like we're soul sisters or something!

We definitely should get together before baby girl comes. =)

Benjamin and Jennie said...

YAY!!! Being pregnant is amazing!! You should give me a call sometime I would love to see that belly!! 801 682 5237

The Pachuilo Family said...

Your pregnancy is going so fast, I can't believe your already 25 weeks.
I can relate to "forgetfulness" is what I like to call it. Your brain is like mush sometimes. But just know ot gets worse with the next. I forget everything.
It's good you are writing about all these things, because you'll look back and just laugh.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails