Saturday, March 14, 2015

Lets talk about Essential Oils

I started using dōTERRA essential oils a few years ago. I started small with just a couple oils that I was told would help Tracker who was always sick! At 4 months he got RSV which about sent me over the edge. Breathe was my lifesaver! It helped get us through some of the worst nights. I loved OnGuard and Breathe and continued to use them regularly for a while. This last year I decided to start learning more about essential oils to better my families health. I am amazed the change it has made in our home. I was never shy about using my oils but I never went out of my way to tell people about them. That is until recently. I decided to just stop worrying about what other people thought because I believe in these things. They have been around for thousands of years and there is science to back it up. Its not for everyone. Not everyone is interested in trying something new. and that's okay! but for people like me who was looking for something like this. I wanted to share. I have become slightly obsessed with oils. I use them multiple times a day for nearly everything. Cooking, cleaning, immune boosting, all the million bumps and bruises, sick tummies, aches and pains...etc...
I have been so excited when I figure out a new use for my oils.
I started an instagram account just to share tips and ideas with essential oils
@1kendrawebster.
I am a wellness advocate for dōTERRA and would love to expand my team with you!
There are so many ways for you to join.
The most important thing is to first get and use the oils! I challenge you to see how much they improve your life. What are you wanting to change? 
Do your kids get sick a lot? I guarantee you will be able to help decrease the amount of times you visit instacare or the pediatrician by implementing oils into their daily routine. Helping boost their immune system! When they might get sick because its bound to happen. Instead of rushing them to the doctor and having to pay co pays and prescription costs... You can use your essential oils to help nurse them back to health.
I am not sharing information or passing along tips just because. I have seen this work and do amazing things in my home. I have done my research about what is right for Tracker and I would never do anything just because. I would definitely recommend you doing a bit of research as well and you will see how amazing and how common this is. 
Maybe another change you want to see in your life is as simple as using a few less Clorox wipes. because seriously as much as I love me a disinfected surface those wipes are full of harmful chemicals that leave residue every inch that it touches. So how do you have that same disinfected surface without harsh chemicals? Use your oils and water! That's it. 
Are you going through the terrible 2's and have a tantrum thrower? 
Do you suffer from headaches or migraines?
Do you get aches and pains after running or exercising?
Do you get bloated and just feel gross?
These are just a few of the everyday issues that I run to my oils for. 
I want to share all the improvements in my life and how I can help you!

A little more information about Essential Oils...

What are Essential Oils?
Essential oils are natural aromatic compounds found in the seeds, bark, stems, roots, flowers, and other parts of plants. They can be both beautifully and powerfully fragrant. If you have ever enjoyed the gift of a rose, a walk by a field of lavender, or the smell of fresh cut mint, you have experienced the aromatic qualities of essential oils. In addition to giving plants their distinctive smells, essential oils provide plants with protection against predators and disease and play a role in plant pollination.  
Essential oils are non water-based phytochemicals made up of volatile aromatic compounds. Although they are fat soluble, they do not include fatty lipids or acids found in vegetable and animal oils. Essential oils are very clean, almost crisp, to the touch and are immediately absorbed by the skin. Pure, unadulterated essential oils are translucent and range in color from crystal clear to deep blue.
---Try this at home: Squeeze the peel of a ripe orange. The fragrant residue on your hand is full of essential oils.
In addition to their intrinsic benefits to plants and being beautifully fragrant to people, essential oils have been used throughout history in many cultures for their medicinal and therapeutic benefits. Modern scientific study and trends toward more holistic approaches to wellness are driving a revival and new discovery of essential oil health applications. 
dōTERRA CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® essential oils represent the safest, purest, and most beneficial essential oils available today. They are gently and skillfully distilled from plants that have been patiently harvested at the perfect moment by experienced growers from around the world for ideal extract composition and efficacy. Experienced essential oil users will immediately recognize the superior quality standard for naturally safe, purely effective therapeutic-grade dōTERRA essential oils.

What is CPTG?

CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® — An Innovative Standard
dōTERRA CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils represent the safest and most beneficial oils available in the world today. For an oil to be CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade the oil must be: 
Pure and natural, with aromatic compounds carefully extracted from plants
Free from fillers or artificial ingredients; no dilution of active qualities
Free of contaminants, pesticides, or chemical residues
Rigorously tested for standards of chemical composition
Cross tested using mass spectrometry and gas chromatography to ensure exact purity and composition potency
Sourced by a global network of leading essential oil chemists and growers to ensure correct species, growth in ideal environments, and that raw plant materials were carefully harvested at the right time


Uses?
Essential oils are used for a very wide range of emotional and physical wellness applications. They can be used a single oil at a time or in complex blends depending on user experience and desired benefit. Essential oils are usually administered by one of three methods: diffused aromatically, applied topically, or taken internally as dietary supplements. 
Aromatic Uses
Our sense of smell influences many physiological pathways including the stimulation of hormones and other metabolic processes. Aromatherapy is founded on the body's predictable response to specific olfactory stimuli. Essential oils are widely used in aromatherapy applications. Certain essential oils, when diffused in the air, can be very stimulating, while others can be calming and soothing. Beyond emotional benefits, diffusing essential oils can purify air of unwanted odors and some airborne pathogens. Low or no-heat essential oil diffusers are recommended as they do not change the chemical structure of the oil being diffused. Essential oils can also be used as cleansing and purifying additives to laundry and surface cleaners throughout the home.
Topical Uses
Due to their natural molecular composition, essential oils are easily absorbed by the skin and can be safely applied topically. Application of essential oils can have immediate, localized benefit to the target area of application. They have restorative and calming properties and can be used effectively with massage and beauty therapy. They are also natural disinfectants. The chemical structure of essential oils also allows them to be absorbed into the bloodstream via the skin for internal benefit throughout the body.
Internal Uses
Essential oils can also be used as dietary supplements supporting a variety of healthy conditions. Some essential oils have powerful antioxidant properties while others help support healthy inflammatory response in cells. Many essential oils are generally regarded as being safe for dietary use, but some oils should not be taken internally. Do not use any essential oil product internally that does not have the appropriate dietary supplement facts on its label.

Using essential oils can be both profoundly simple and life changing at the same time. Working with someone who has used essential oils before will help first-time users have a more beneficial and enjoyable experience. A large amount of information is readily available for those desiring to increase their knowledge of essential oil applications.
............................................................................................................................................
Okay so now that you know a bit more about essential oils I'm sure you have more questions. Please ask away! You can email me at kendrawebster912@gmail.com and make sure to follow my instagram page for daily tips on how to use your oils. 
would love to help you get some of these oils in your hands so ask me how!
For the month of March you can sign up to get the Home Essentials Kit which includes 10 of the most popular oils in the 15ml bottles. You also get a diffuser (a must) a reference guide, your membership (think of it as a Costco membership. You can then buy oils at the deep discounted wholesale price) as well as FREE Deep Blue oil and rub (for those aches and pains).
You will have to head over to my instagram to also see the FREE welcome kit I will personally send you. It has 6 (I like to spoil my team) of my most favorite and 
NEEDED items to start your oils journey. 

I can't wait for you to experience the incredible benefits of dōTERRA Essential Oils!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails