Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Update

... First off, thank you soo much for the sweet comments and support in my last post. I know how truly blessed I am to have Makenzie as my daughter and to have held and angel in my arms. I also know how incredibly lucky I am to now hold my Tracker. God has been so good to us and really has show so much love. Over the last 3 years since I have lost Makenzie one of the biggest things I have had to learn is the crazy wave of grief. The up and down is constant. The hard days come but then they go.
You do learn to live again. To smile. To breathe.
but no matter how long you are into the process you will forever have hard days and there will be many more firsts, many more triggers. and ill get through them.
Thank you for reminding me of so many things I have forgotten. You are all so sweet and such an amazing support system. Thank you for continuing to help me through this journey...

....
...
..
.

There is so much going on with us I don't even know where to start.
First off we are moving!
Ryan got a promotion at work and we are relocating to the Pasco Washington branch.
We are trying to sell our townhouse right now and hope to have it sold soon.
Ryan is in Washington working and I am home with the babe and the dog.
Thankfully Ryan's work is flying him home every weekend so we are not away from each other too much. I know how big this is for a company to do this and I am forever grateful they are bending over backward to help us during this transition. Tracker and I have come to Washington for a week to look for places and get lost while Ryan works during the day.

Tracker is 7 months old.
Seriously where is the time going?
I cant believe he is more than half way to 1.
He is so close to crawling. He gets so mad that he cant figure it out yet. He rolls all over like a pro. I have a hard time keeping up with how quick he can get around. Which terrifies me for when he actually can crawl/walk/run. He has the best personality and it comes out more and more. He is obsessed with his Dad and cant get enough of him. Although when he gets home at the end of the week he gives him the cold shoulder for the night. He wont smile, wont laugh and wont go to him. Its really sad actually but by the next day he is over it and wants nothing to do with me and only wants his Dad. 

Ryan is busy busy with his new job. He is doing amazing at it and catching on great. He is working long hours and not getting done until really late so I am hoping that doesn't last forever. Its already hard enough not to see him now but I am hoping when we are finally living in the same state I get to see him then. Ryan's main worry about moving was not being able to visit his family and go hunting so we already have a few trips planned so he can indulge in both.

I am great. Working from home. Trying to keep up with daily duties and take care of this adorable little man. I am nervous to move but anxious at the same time. I think it will be fun to have a new adventure but I don't know what I'm going to do without my sister down the street and the rest of our family just a phone call away. There will be many phone calls and skype sessions I am sure.

Although things are a bit crazy right now, we are so happy and so blessed.



18 comments :

Unknown said...

Wow! Big move! I live in Yakima...about an 40 or so from Pasco:) Good luck with everything!

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh!!! Could Tracker even be any cuter in that photo?!?!? I just want to squeeze him. =)

Amanda said...

That picture of Tracker may be the cutest pic I have ever seen!!

Mdcermott said...

OMG! He is so stinkin cute!!! :)

rashelle said...

I also am close to Pasco, although only for about a year more and then we are moving back down to Clinton/roy area.
Love the picture of Tracker.
Good luck with the move.

Unknown said...

Good luck on your new adventure!
My goodness is Tracker a ham! Sooo stinkin cute!

Dean and Rachel said...

He is SUCH a doll!

The Hebbs said...

Your little guy is so dang handsome. Just wanted to send some love from one grieving mother to another. I think Tracker looks like Makenzie...so precious.
Tiffany Hebb

Anonymous said...

I am very excited for you guys and nervous all at the same time. Annie & I have been toying around at moving to Washington the Seattle area or even Portland Oregon. maybe some day we will only be a few miles away again. if you have time we should get together sometime before you leave. Tracker is so cute!!

Lisa F said...

I can't believe how grown up he is. I need a hug!!!

Heather Elliott said...

Tracker is so darn cute. I live in Pasco Washington. You will love it!

Heather Elliott said...

Tracker is so darn cute! I live in Pasco Washington. You will love it!

Chelsea Rose said...

Welcome (soon) to Washington!!! I'm on the west side :)

Tasha said...

I have followed your story for a little while now and I live in Kennewick, WA which is minutes from Pasco. Good luck with everything and I'm sure you will love the area!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update! Good luck with the big move. It's always a big deal to move - we had to do it twice last year! Tracker is really growing and is a beautiful baby. You are blessed. Best to you all ~

Lynn Page said...

Awe congrats!! I've followed your blog for years and literally squealed when I read where your moving too!! We live 45 minutes from there, you will love the tri cities!!! Good luck and I pray everything goes well!

Lynn Page said...

Wow just read the comments, I'm in Yakima too :)

the Sorensen's said...

Good luck with the move! :) Can I ask what work you are doing from home??

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails