Not sure I could be much later in doing this.
Bon Voyage 2012
What a beautiful year 2012 was for the Websters.
12. Lucky #3 vial worked and we got the great news we had been waiting for on Jan 8th. POSITIVE.
11. Ryan worked his butt off at Pacific and just continued to impress them.
10. Kendra grew a massive hump aka: baby boys 9 month home
9. Spent much of our time with our amazing friends and family
8. Makenzie turned 3
7. Ryan went on the hunt
6. Kendra decorated a nursery
5. Tracker Kent was born
4. Tracker smiled for the first time
3. Tracker laughed for the first time
2. Spent the majority of our days holding Tracker
1. We made it through one more year without our little girl.
I guess the majority of our year was spent focused on ... TRACKER ...
He was definitely the highlight of our year and I'm sure the rest of our lives.
So thankful for everything he has given us and so looking forward to everything that is to come.
After one of the worst years in 2011 for various reasons it was so nice to have a fresh breath in 2012.
I was lucky enough to find a couple jobs to keep me busy until Tracker arrived and now I'm lucky to work from home so I can be with him at all times.
2012 brought 6 years of marriage. I cant believe how lucky I am to have this man by my side for 6 years. That he has stuck with me and pulls me through the roughest patches we have faced. I am honored he continues to choose me. I am thankful for how hard he works. I am overwhelmed with love for Ryan. He is my best friend. He is my everything. I am looking forward to a new year of adventures with him.
2012 was definitely good to us.
I am continually reminded how blessed we are.
I am looking forward to 2013.
I can already tell this year is going to be full of excitement, happiness and adventure.
I always make a few resolutions at the beginning of the year but I am constantly changing it, adding to my list and checking things off through the year.
So the first 13 I have compiled are...
1. Read more books (at least FINISH 6)
2. Be in the moment
3. Get in better health physically (I have already signed up for 2 5k's)
4. Keep up on Trackers weekly roundup
5. Go on a FEW dates alone with Ryan
6. Cook healthier meals
7. Teach Tracker to crawl, walk and say MUM
8. Go with the flow and stop needing to control EVERY situation
9. Worry less what others think
10. Laugh more
11. Go on more family outings (hiking, camping, boating are MUSTs this year)
12. Write more letters (seriously I love getting mail, who doesn't)
13. Make sure my boys KNOW they are the most important men in my lives and continue to live each day making them happier and feeling more loved.
Anxious for all that is to come this year.