Friday, July 15, 2011

4th of July

Guess I'm late in posting this...
Figured I better keep this up to date as much as possible even if I have nothing special to day. Ill print my book off one day and wonder what the freak I did July 4th 2011.  We were suppose to go to Lava Hot Springs like last year. Because of unplanned events we canceled last minute. I was rather disappointed but sometimes you have to do what you have to do.
The following pictures will sum up the weekend.































So honored to live in this country. To be free. To live this life how I live it.  I thank all of our soldiers. All of our service men and women. Our president. Our country. Everyone before and everyone to come. Everyone who have given us this Freedom.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Looks like you and your family had a blast on the 4th. I went to Lagoon on July 5th with Trent & Cortney and her family. Little Braxton sure had fun riding the rides. I am looking forward to the concert on Friday. Love you !! Auntie M

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails