Sunday, February 20, 2011

be Mine-



love.love.love
pink
red
hearts
candy
love.love.love


there was some bedazzled pinkness for kenzie 






she got alota lovin


lucky duck me got to go to school valentines night
so romantic
...
thankfully
i came home to my amazing valentine for a very special love filled dinner


we said no buying gifts . anything we give has to be homemade
so i attempted to get my craftiness out and made a jar of 100 reasons why i ADORE this man.





ryan- that man is so cute. he was so excited to give me his gift. he drew this on the computer and burned it out at work. i have to say he did a pretty amazin job. oh i love him.



for dinner
ribs. couscous. carrots. heart ice. burnt rolls






kenzie was obviously every bit apart of our valentines since she is our most favorite valentine
we wrote ryan/daddy a card and she signed it with a cute button (the muffin)




1st attempt at a family picture

-oh harley, thank you for being modest-


to my valentines
thank you for sharing your life with me. thank you for giving me every amazing moment in life. you are the reason i strive to be good. you give me more happiness than you will ever know. i love you for everything you are. the good the bad and the stinky. life has taken some serious turns on roads we never though we would experience. i wish i could say things were different but since it has already been chosen i will keep going knowing we will be together again. we will be a family.
i love you both to the moon and back.

i love my family.

4 comments :

Joleen & Justin Ruiz said...

Sooo cute! I laughed so hard at the photo of Harley and being modest. ;D SO cute!

I also love your idea of the 100 reasons of why you love Ryan. Such a great idea! ;D

♥ Stephan & Michelle & Ashlyn ♥ said...

I am totally in love with your valentines decor around your house!! Where did you get those? And Makenzies decor is just simply perfect!! I love that you guys made homemade gifts... Stephan and I need to do this more often I think that it comes from the heart more! And I love love what Ryan made Im totally jealous I want one!! :) Ps. cute family pic, and I love how Harley is posed lol to cute!!

Emma said...

I LOVE this!! Your decorations in the house and for Kenzie are awesome. I am so glad you have such a loving husband to stand by you through the good and the bad, you certainly have been tested, and will continue to be, but I am so glad that you ultimately come back to one anothers arms. Thanks for sharing you love for one another and your precious girl with us once again. Hugs, Em

Alerie said...

I LOVE YOUR DECORATIONS!!! I am obsessed with decorating for holidays. Did you make them or buy them?

It looks like you had a very special Valentine's Day with all of your valentines. Gifts are nice, but homemade gifts really are so special. I loved both of your gift ideas. I love how you decorate Makenzie's grave for everything. I am sure she loves it and feels so special to have such loving parents.

Much love!!

p.s. - that picture of Harley being modest is hilarious!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails