Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Davis County Fair - Aug 12, 2009

Last week we had our little Devlin come stay with us. We had so much fun at the fair.
Whats better than fried food-funny carney's-overpriced rides-and a petting zoo?!
Devlin's favorite part was the velcro wall- the guy running it threw him up and as you can see only his little eyes were poking out the top- He just hung there while we laughed our butts off for a good few minutes.








* Devlin and I tried our first fried twinke. Okay let me just say this little thing probably contained more calories than what all 3 of us should have eating in a whole day. I was not very impressed- not that great! Don't waste your diet on something like that- he he...

1 comment :

♥ Stephan & Michelle & Ashlyn ♥ said...

How Fun! I havent been to the Davis County Fair sents I used to live up there! How fun! Love the pic of your nephew on the wall.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails