Monday, July 7, 2008

Wedding Bells!


Mr. and Mrs. Derek Anderson!

My Allie got married to her high school sweetheart last Wednesday!
I was privileged enough to attend their wedding and reception.
All I have to say is I want to get married (to Ryan) again. It was so beautiful. I really was taken back how special and inmate the whole thing was. Allie was the most beautiful bride I have ever seen. Her dress was gorgeous and it looked perfect on her. Their little girl Emma was the cutest little thing. She did such a great job being the flower girl. They had a great line full of family and friends who all looked amazing to! The ceremony was short and perfect (just how I like it) they each said a little something to each other which almost make me fall over with emotion. Their words to each other were so sweet and amazing. I really cant get enough of how great their wedding went and I am so excited for them both. Derek was a great friend to me for many years! Oh we go way back with lots of laughs. Allie has been there for me since we were young little freshman. She has always been such a great friend and I cant imagine my life without these 2. I love you all so much and I wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Ahh I love Weddings. I could have one every weekend!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails