Sunday, May 24, 2015

Mothering

There is nothing in my life that I love more than being a Mom. 
Since I can remember, I have always dreamed, wished and talked about the day I would be a Mom.
Since my very first Mothers day- being a Mom but unfortunately without a baby in my arms... 
I always thought of that day more as Makenzies day. She is the one who made me a Mom. She is the very first person I have ever fallen in love with on that level. The moment she was born will forever be tattooed in my mind. The greatest moment in my life. She was mine and we needed each other more than we could have ever imagined. 
When Tracker was born I never dreamed how much more my heart could love. Day after day I am proven wrong that I couldn't love him anymore. How is this possible? I still can't understand it. 
My babies are my happiness, my hope, my future, my smiles & my focus. 
Everyday I strive to be better for them. Both of them. How can I be a better Mom to Tracker here. How can prepare myself to be a better Mom for Makenzie when I can see her again.
I am honored to have been chosen to bring them into this world.
Mothers Day is just a reminder how blessed I am. 
That I am lucky. 
My arms & my heart is full. 
Happy Mothers Day.







No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails