Monday, October 19, 2009

Thanksgiving Point

Allie and I loaded up the kiddos and took them on an awesome adventure to the Thanksgiving point gardens! If you have never been you really should get up there. I was amazed at how incredibly beautiful it was. The leaves were changing colors and it was perfect fall weather. Although Kenzie and Brady didn't seem to enjoy the big hills and fun mazes like Emma did I think they enjoyed the little outing.



I have already tried to get Ryan to take me back up there before the season is over next week. I cant believe I have never been up there before.
Since Ryan was gone hunting again Allie and Derek took us out to dinner so Kenzie and I wouldn't be lonely.
We were so very grateful and it was so much fun spending that time with them.
Derek looked like a true UTAH man with little Emma and Allie and I each toting a car seat-
haha!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails