Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Do you know why I love you so much?
I guess its more than the sigh of relief knowing your next to me- knowing nothing will ever happen if you're there.
Its more than the hugs and kisses you give me telling me you missed me today.
Although I love you for working so hard everyday and continuing to work when you get home its more than that.
You surprise me everyday-
Thank you for loving me Ryan- Thank you for making me a Mom and thank you for loving this baby more than words could ever express before she has even breathed her first breath.
Thank you for being you!

3 comments :

Katie Danner said...

I love this Kendra!

Tara Bennett said...

Oh sweet. *tear*

Robin said...

You guys are the cutest couple ever, and you truly care about each other. You 2 give me hope that relationships and marriages actually work out! :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails