Monday, September 22, 2008

Loving All the pictures

It only takes a few minutes because that's all I have. Teagan is such a happy happy girl but get bored quickly. It was such a fun weekend with Teagan. I don't have near as many pictures of Teagan as I did with Devlin so I really need to catch up. This was almost to easy to take some cute pictures of her. Smiles are what she does naturally. Teagan is such a special little girl and has really helped me see things in a different light. Simply because I get to be with her so much I have such a special bond with her just like I do with Devlin. I look at her pictures and think about her future- It scares me to think about what could happen but I guess that's when I need to stop. To many "could" and "mights" could happen everyday in this world and sometimes they take over to the point I lose whats happening right now. Right now- she is perfect. Happy and loved more than she could ever imagine. In the future- Other than how much people love her- who knows what could change. None of that is important though. She is perfect!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails