Monday, June 23, 2008

A little Tag about my Hubby

Okay a husband Tag- This one I can do!

(I love this Pic of Ry- Manly)

1. Who is your man? Ryan Kent Webster
2. How long have you been together? Married for 19 Months!
3. How long dated? Errr... We like to not dwell on our dating but we were engaged for a wonderful 3 months!

4. How old is your man? ALMOST 24
5. Who eats more? Depends on what it is. I can def down more pop cycles then that boy
6. Who said "I love you" first? Ry... Didn't think that would happen!
7. Who is taller? Me! ha ha Well with really tall heels on.


8. Who sings better? Well I say Ryan because its rare but when he does it- ahh I love it!
9. Who is smarter? Depends. Ryan is so smart with numbers (ha ha NERD-JK) There are times I feel like I am raising a child but more times than not I am stunned by what that boy can do.


10. Who's temper is worse? OH BOY- This is without question- MINE. Poor Ryan lives with a crazy nut!

11. Who does the laundry? Oh ME!!
12. Who does the dishes? Ry is really good at the dishes- That is one thing I HATE doing.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do. Funny how you get a side once you get married.
14. Who pays the bills? That would be me. I think my husband would die when he really sees how much money goes to what.
15. Who has bigger feet? Ryan
16. Who has longer hair?Me
17. Who is better with the computer? Me, Only because I have to work on it everyday.
18. Who mows the lawn? Some guy!
19. Who cooks dinner? Me unless its on the BBQ.
20. Who drives when you are together? When we carpool to work together I drive while Ry sleeps! Usually any other time we switch. Unless its in his truck- in that case I rarely drive his baby.
21. Who pays when you go out? Ryan, I'm lazy and don't want to dig in the bottom less pit of my duffel bag purse.
22. Who is most stubborn? We have to both be the most stubborn people- It can make for some pretty entertaining arguments!
23. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Ryan is really good at it. I need to improve my "I'm Sorry" Skills.
24. Whose parents do you see the most? Ryan's parents. It gets so hard to see anyone with our schedules being so busy.
25. Who kissed who first? Ry kissed me first!
26. Who asked who out? Oh Ryan chased me for months before I finally decided to go out with him!
27. Who proposed? Umm Ryan of course. It was so sweet how he did it to!
28. Who is more sensitive? I am a little baby- I am so sensitive Ryan has learned how to talk to me esp when I am upset- he always makes me feel better.
29. Who has more friends? I think we both have lots of friends. I would have to say I tend to make more friends a lot faster but they end up being more of Ryan's friends once they start to hang out- ahh he is such a friend stealer!
30. Who has more siblings? Well he has 1 sister and I have 7 sisters, 3 brothers and 2 new sisters from my moms husband!


No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails