Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Some of my family!





Last night Ryan and I had a really great night visiting new little Addison! She is such a beautiful baby I cant believe it. We have so much fun with all our nieces and nephews. My 2 sisters are getting ready to bring 2 more girls into our family. We really need a few more boys to balance us out! We both have great families. I miss my little brother Jonathan so much- He should be leaving for Mexico sometime within the next few weeks as soon as he gets his Visa! He seems to be doing really good so I just pray he is happy, healthy and safe. I think I was a little overwhelmed yesterday when I posted my blog I just wanted to say Devlin is not driving me to drink :) He is one of the best things in my life and I'm so grateful for every moment I get with him along with the rest of my friends and family. I cant believe how short life is- everyday is one less day to become a better person. I'm just so grateful I have so many people surrounding me in my life reminding me how important it is to live for today.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails