Wednesday, November 26, 2008
(Think I have done a few similar but seriously I cant talk about my hubby enough)
What's your husband's name? Sir. Ryan K. Webster
How long have you been married? 2 years!!!
How long did you date? One year!
How old is he? 24
Who is taller? He is just a little taller- hehe. He tries to say he is WAY taller!
Who can sing best? Neither of us can sing. Its fun to both be horrible and just sing together
Who is smarter? Depends- He is so smart when it comes to anything working with your hands, house, tools whatever. He also read the newspaper which makes him an expert on the world (wink)... I think I'm kinda smart with other things- like common sense...
Who Pays the bills? That would be ME.
Who does the laundry? ME... He has switched loads maybe 2 or 3 times in the amount of time we have been married.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
Who mows the lawn? Some company- neither of us!
Who cooks dinner? Ryan cooks Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday(school days). I cook the other days.
Who's the first to admit they're wrong? I am sooo stubborn! Ryan is so great at that- he is usually always first- I'm trying though.
Who kiss who first? Ryan kissed me first- I held his hand first though.
Who wears the pant? He wears the pants, I hold the belt... You can't go anywhere if your pants don't hold up:)
(Jennie wrote this and I thought it was perfect!)
Friday, November 21, 2008
who loves to get on that treadmill or elliptical for 30-60 minutes a day?
who likes to feel that "burn" (you know that feeling that your legs are going to fall off and you no longer can feel your toes)
does anyone hurt so bad the second day that they wonder if they should just stop exercising and lay around and be one of those people that start to look like the food they eat?
I read some of my peeps blogs or hear others talk- Seriously am I the only one who doesn't like to work out? I don't know what it is- Okay so I shouldn't say I dont like working out all together because I don't mind walking, hiking in certain areas, swimming, running in my neighborhood, playing on my punching bag... That kind of stuff is fun for me when we do it just to have fun not necessarily to get a workout. If we end up feeling that "burn"SUPER but I guess I don't like TRYING to workout. I have been going to the gym after work and before school 4 days a week for a month now! Okay for those super Lady's out there that have done this for years and years and love it. Please- this post is not for you. I completely admire you so don't get me wrong-
ANYWAY- I have tried to mix things up by doing weights, then the elliptical, the bike, different weights... blah blah blah. I have yet to start "enjoying" it. I think what has also brought me down is- where's the results? Eating better- exercising- why are the inches not falling off? I see commercials and I see the six packs- where is my six pack :(
If you know me you know I'm completely IMPATIENT. (I need to take a patience class in school next semester- do they offer those?) So by being impatient I want to see results NOW. I understand it takes time but hey a month is time! That's a lot of diligent hard work that I would like to see in the mirror.
I think its funny because out of no where I feel like running around the block a few times. Running up the mountain or just running from my car to the house! When I wonder down stairs I see my punching bag and get the urge to get crazy with it for a little while. If I plan my punching bag work out or running routine I go crazy and the fun is lost. What is that about? Am I the only crazy workout person here? Please give a girl a little advice!
Friday, November 14, 2008
Thursday, November 13, 2008
well what this post was originally for was to say at least I keep my husband laughing- AT ME- not with me. Seriously I really cant do much but I usually make a full attempt!
I have these weird things that get me soo excited and over joyed. I saw Mr Weenie mobile and couldn't stop following it. I made Ryan chase this thing while I was leaning out the window trying to get its attention. I just had to hear the awesome horn. After about 15 min. we finally caught up to it. Although Ryan was a little peeved I made him get off the freeway and chase it around town when we had somewhere to be, He kept laughing at how happy and excited I was about a silly Weenie mobile.
While in Vegas Ryan tried to teach me how to make your tough really fat. He does a really good job at it- even though it actually scares me.. Seriously one of the ugliest things I have ever seen but it still makes me laugh. So sitting in the restaurant I was trying soooooo hard. He took like 50 pics of me trying and never succeeded! He was seriously rolling on the ground because I was sooo determined to get it right.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
I want to first thank my crazy life for giving me something to blog about. I cant forget all my blogger fans because without you- I'm nothing!
Thanks so much Tara- your an amazing person and she def. has one of my most favorite blogs in the world. You all better check out her awesomeness-
So as recipient of this award, I am required to meet the following expectations:
1. Name 5 things you love,
2. Pass the award on to 5 blogs you love, and
3. Link back to the giver's blog and tell how fabulous they are.
Ryan. Its not a secret esp since my anniversary posts have been showing up that I am so completely in love with my husband. He is such an amazing person and I couldn't imagine my life with him growing old with me every step of the way. He is always putting me first and meeting my needs before anything else. I am so grateful I have him all to myself!
Friends. So my life couldn't be where it is right now without my AMAZING friends. To me- this is a very broad thing- I consider my friends anyone has come into my life for the positive. Even if I havent talk to you for a while, you have helped me get to where I am today and I thank you. I am so grateful for all your love you have showed to me over the years and believe me many of you wouldn't have the slightest idea how much you have effected me. I love you all.
Family. Of course my family is on this list- they are my rock. What a life we have all lead and we have still stuck by each other. I look up to everyone of my siblings. We try to stay close to everyone but we know that no matter what the love will never go away.
Career/Job. Esp. in a time like now with the economy the way it is I cant be more grateful I have a good job. I work with great people and I have great boss's. I have the opportunity to grow and learn everyday. I trust those I work with and I'm so grateful to get the opportunity to work.
Travel/World. I love love love to travel. I wish I could do it more but I'm so grateful for the opportunity to see the places of the world I already have and experience the different cultures. I cant wait for our next adventure and to see this beautiful world.
BLOGS I LOVE...
ML Oh this girl is amazing. I have known her family for years and years. Her lil bro was my first crush in Kindergarten! She has such a great outlook on life. She has such a fun blog that I cant wait and visit daily. She is such an inspiring person I just love her to death.
Caitlin I have known Caitlin since freshman orientation in high school. This girl took me under her wing and was the sweetest thing ever! She now lives a fantasy life with her adorable hubby. I love Caitlin and how honest and open she is. What a beautiful person!
Meaghan I don't know Meaghan on a personal level but she has completely inspired me. She has not only beat Cancer but she has continued to amazing the world :)
Almost done with Law school and has her own caner awareness website! I love reading all about this amazing life.
Michelle Michelle has such a fun blog! I love how open and honest she is and how she expresses her feelings. I have known Michelle for quite a few years and although we haven't been in contact for the last few I want to thank Michelle because not only does she have an adorable blog with a simply incredible little family but she has been someone I have looked up to for many years now.
Debbie Again this is not someone I know on a personal level but thank goodness for the blog world because she is another that has changed my life. She has the most amazing story and the most amazing little family. I love to read her blog and keep up with her fun world.
So I guess my 5 fav blogs are up but I have so many more to add.... I just wanted to touch on 2 awesome blogs that have just begun! I love these 2 peeps so much and just wanted to share them with the world-
Thanks so much Tara for the awesome award! This is something that is going on my resume. You are such an inspiration to me and I love you!
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Enjoy...When you have the time of course!
1. I love the smell of clean laundry.
2. I was born with extreme eczema- gross I know!
3. I could sleep on new sheets every night
4. I have a secret obsession at work with new pens! It gets me in trouble
5. I only like cookbooks with pictures of every recipe and wish all restaurants had a picture of each item 6. I secretly want to be a bull rider in the PBR
7. I love the fall
8. I hate a messy house but that doesn't keep me from having one.
9. I have a weird love for frozen peas and milk (not together)
10. I don’t really like Chocolate
11. I’m a sucker for chick flicks and teen movies
12. I hate cake
13. I don’t swim very good and I used to be a lifeguard
14. I am extremely outgoing and spontaneous- when you get to know me- at first I’m shy
15. I worry too much about what others think and really worry about saying things that will hurt other people’s feelings...but still do unintentionally at times.
16. I have a new found love of cooking with onions and many other seasonings
17. I have such a desire to move out of Utah
18. My husband will probably die before he moves out of Utah
19. I used to have summer carnivals in my back yard for the kids in the neighborhood.
20. No matter what major I have chosen this week I usually always go back to being an elementary school teacher 20. I want to be a wedding planner
21. I dyed my hair black then dark brown in high school
22. I love fake nails but probably won’t ever get them again because I always break them off
23. I can’t get enough of my nieces and nephews- all 16 of them: Mina, Kailum, Tyler, Yuna, Ellie, Aidan, Devlin, Kian, Olivia, Bitna, Amalie, Anna, Sarah, Donna, Teagan, Lucy 24. I HATE SPIDERS- well ANY BUG!
25. I love to organize. After I organize I like to re-organize the same thing
26. I have the nose of a hound dog
27. I have a weakness in saving money in our regular savings account! I like investing my money but my husband is the exact opposite.
28. I really enjoy camping and all of the preparation but stink at unpacking after it's over.
29. I buy old things thinking ill revamp them and never find time so they end up back in the trash
30. I collect too much "potentially useful" stuff as a result. Slowly but surly I'm getting better at this 31. I am never satisfied on my decor. I am always repainting, re decorating, buying new furniture. I have yet to find what I love. It has resulted into a closet full of rugs, lamps, picture frames and other specific “colored” decor.
32. I’m so happy that I’m becoming closer to my sisters now that I’m older
33. I love to be surprised
34. I don’t eat crusts. I cut them off any kind of bread!
35. I can’t wait to graduate
36. I have dislocated my jaw
37. I have broken my nose more times than I can remember- I know of 5
38. When I was 9 I fell of the high dive at Steiner Rec. center backward and landed on the cement on my head! I’m still alive!
39. I wish I could shop for a living
40. If I could learn one thing today that I can know for the rest of my life it would be PATIENCE
41. I miss my little brother so much I hurt when I think about him. I sometimes feel he is the only one in my life who really knows me.
42. I was in foster care
43. I love reading but usually get half with through a book and stop reading it.
44. I have plans to get plastic surgery when I get older
45. I wish I could go all organic
46. I want to be a stay at home Mom
47. I love cleaning most things
48. I love to travel. I have been to Germany and Korea
49. I have very emotional dreams. I laugh hysterically, cry out of control and get ANGRY. I usually have to lie in bed and tell myself my dreams were not real.
50. I would rather be to busy than have nothing to do
51. I feel like I neglect my friends and family to often
52. I love to learn but hate going to school
53. I love collecting new recipes and trying them out
54. My dream job is to be Ariel at Disneyland
55. I love being ALONE with my husband
56. It's not uncommon for me to have to wash a load of laundry 2 or 3 times because I forget about it and it gets that wet musty clothes smell
57. I am very clumsy and tend to fall down a lot 58. We are known in our neighborhood as “the people with the dog”
59. I would love to have a big ranch but only if I can have it in the middle of the city
60. I am a victim of road rage
61. I have been pulled over many times for speeding but I have never received a ticket of any kind
62. I am extremely self conscious and I wish I could see myself different
63. I love watching my DVR’d full house
64. I wish I was a better photographer
65. I love looking at the stars
66. My husband can make me smile when I’m in the worst moods simply by mooing like a cow- he does it sooo cute
67. I feel guilty if I don’t give every homeless person some money when I walk by
68. I hate sandwiches- the thought of them makes me sick
69. My husband would say I’m a little controlling- just a little
70. I bite the inside of my lip when I’m anxious
71. I want to be a Mother Theresa in this world. I want to make a BIG difference.
72. I have never been to a spa
73. I do Dream Dinners- It is just like My girlfriends Kitchen
74. I used to work for a sno shack- those were the days when I couldn indulge myself in free sno cones all day
75. I will open a boutique one day
76. I am a beauty school drop out
77. My floors seriously cant be cleaned enough
78. I cant ever find anything in my purse
79. i used to drink a cup of coffee every morning while listening to my radio show but now I have switched to apple cider
80. My morning radio is always turned to 97.1
81. I have a set dinner menu every month
82. I love dressing up for Halloween
83. My cousin married Ms. Utah
84. I check my bank account every day
85. I like to put my wedding dress on from time to time...
86. The only meat in my house is venison (deer meat)
87. I love to put together spreadsheets about anything and everything. Even when it’s for things that are year’s out- ex: I have a HUGE spreadsheet for our future baby. I have priced out everything from cribs to bottles. I update it often- I know I’m a weirdo!
88. I love to run
89. I hate having plants in my house- I don’t have time to take care of them
90. I make great Chicken Cordon Blu from scratch- I’m a good cook
91. I have never known one of my Grandpas but I’m in love with my husbands Grandpas
92. I love playing soccer and hope to join a co-ed team with my husband soon
93. I love to cuddle
94. I idolize my Mother and sister in law for their craftiness and work habits- and their Mother abilities. (ok- didn't say that right)
95. My nieces and nephew are like therapy for me. Esp Devlin and Teagan
96. I have a very hard time making sure I clean my windows
97. My car is where I live M-F. I have work out clothes, work clothes, regular clothes, food, and everything in between. I cant keep that thing clean
98. I have serious panic attacks
99. I have a few extremely close friends that I would trust- A VERY SMALL FEW
100. I love to go Christmas shopping
101. I hate fighting
So that's a little about ME. What about you? I tag everyone who reads this. A great way to get out all those little quirks about you and share them.
Monday, November 10, 2008
What a man he is! I cant believe 2 little yet amazing years have almost passed since we married. I should prob save this for our Ann. blog but ill do it now- a little preview. Some background on US-
We first meet years ago when I was a wee one! I just moved to my sister Alana and Ben's house. They recently got custody of my jod and I... So it was at church- he was 16 and I was 13. I wont go into much at this time other than the fact I totally fell in love with his devilishly good looks yet quickly got turned away when I found out he was a stuck up jock! I give him a hard time about that all the time. We somewhat got back in touch a few years later but I was in a relationship and NOT interested in him. Years later we started to talk again and after a few months of "begging" I finally agreed to go out with him. Since we have been married Ryan and I have grown up and experienced so much. We have come along way with not only responsibilities and adult life but with each other. We have so much love and dedication to one another I think someone should write a sappy movie. (Ill star in it)
Of course there is not always bed of roses, PS I love you's and Romeo and Juliet's but we work so hard EVERYDAY to capture those little moments that bring you into your real life fairy tale. Our dreams are growing so much- we have so much passion for so many things and we love to share our passions with each other. I am so lucky for my Byan. He is the reason I am me today....
Here is a little Vegas Tour...
Here is our scary mirror room! Get your mind out of the gutter- It was scary not fun. It was very unsettling feeling like someone was watching me sleep :)
Love old signs like this- its the fun Pepsi men!
Some website written in the sky
The celing of the Belagio! Ah this hotel was really pretty but not as INCREDIBLE as I thought it would be. I like the Wynn better.
We stayed at the Tropicana. It was not the nicest hotel but it had the best swimming pool and water falls EVERWHERE!
So we drove down Friday night- Getting there around 8 PM. Checked in and immidiatly got conned out of $40 from some time share gang. This guy talked so fast and so crazy that I lost the $40 without even knowing what was going on. As I finally got out of his crazy grasp Ryan was like are you serious- what was that? We both walked away feeling like fools and confused- At least we learned to stay away from those vest peeps at the beginning- we were dogging them the rest of the weekend! So after we got into our room and settled a bit we headed the streets. We hung around the MGM for a bit then came back over the the Tropicana to lose some more money- in the slots this time. Around midnight we started heading back to our room when we saw Karaoke!!! Hello- Midnight in Vegas with the drunks doing Karaoke. So we sat around for a few more hours laughing or tails off. I thought of going up there but Im more of a dancer than a singer so I thought- umm.. Not drunk enough to sing but if a dance version of Karaoke starts ill be all over it.
The next morning we headed to the streets-
Vegas could use more of these all over the city! My feet swelled up after our first day.
Wondered around the Bellagio-
They had this new car that they are coming out with on display! It was awesome. Had everything from night vision to bullett proof. The back looked like a living room! I want one- and it starts with a K so there is K stuff all over it- It was made for ME>
This is a cool pic but Ryan was really looking at these scary crime scene peeps under that decor bridge thing cleaning up something in the H2O.
Got ourselves some drinks that lasts pretty much all day! I love Coyote Ugly Bar. I got mine in a super cool boot- Ya know sporting the PBR. Ry got his in a football. Sportin- SPORTS!
After our long walk I needed to spoil myself with some new shades. Yes these are the new thing! I think they are totally ME. Doesn't Ryan look like a clown. HAHA.. you have to be something special to get away with these bad boys.